She Reads South Asia

SheReadsSouthAsia

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Healthy Indian Diet


Show Me The Curry says: "We are very proud to introduce our first book called “The Healthy Indian Diet” written in collaboration with Dr. Niraj “Raj” Patel. Similar to the highly popular Mediterranean Diet, read about the health benefits of a traditional Indian diet and learn to make small changes in your daily food habits to protect yourself from chronic diseases."                      

I'm looking forward to getting my copy and reviewing it here.



Click here to purchase one for yourself or makes a perfect gift for your loved ones.

Check out the video explaining what it is all about!





Also don't forget to add Show Me The Curry to your favorite Facebook pages!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Simran,

    I ordered my copy from amazon.com. I ordered the book because I am a big fan of Hetal & Anuja & their website on cooking. Though the book is not entirely comprehensive I found the information contained in the book useful in many ways.

    Ciao!
    Jayanti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayanti,

    Awesome! Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete