She Reads South Asia

SheReadsSouthAsia

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Success!

I am so excited. The wonderful news that I am one of chosen writers, who now has a blog on the India New England Newspaper Website, arrived just yesterday! Thrilled beyond compare right now! The name we've chosen is "Namaste, New England!" and it will be appearing online very soon. The discussions on Indian life here in New England will include, but not be limited to - local arts, music and other important events of interest to the Indian community, reviews on books written about India and by Indian authors (interviews), Indian cinema (a.k.a. Bollywood), restaurant and business reviews and recipes.

I'll keep you all posted!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh.. Thats wonderful!! congrats!! I am sure you deserve this.. and a lot more.. Good luck.. Let us know how you get along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks Patricia! I certainly will let you know!

    ReplyDelete