She Reads South Asia

SheReadsSouthAsia

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Hindi Class

As some of you already know I just started taking a Hindi class at a local university. We have about 40 people in the class and have had one class so far. I'm looking forward to the second class this Saturday. It's very exciting to be learning a new language and we're having a great time of it.

For those of you who what to experience learning Hindi online through podcasts, I just found a very helpful site - I Speak Hindi. It is free and you can learn at your own pace. Try it out and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your class!! I lived in Trindad W.I. for several years and fell in love with the Indian culture and food. Particularly the Indian musical movies!!!

    I still make dalpuree Roti and curry potatoes and channa!

    ReplyDelete