She Reads South Asia

SheReadsSouthAsia

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Something Fun

Kemcho

How would you like to learn to blog in Gujarati? Well now you can, thanks to a web site called just that - How To Blog In Gujarati


The fonts and all the instructions are nicely and concisely presented so anyone can become a Gujarati blogger, here on Blogger or with INDIC ME.


I'm setting up my system too, so I can add a Gujarati blog to my three existing blogs here on Blogger.


I hope you find this information as helpful as I did and that you too will be blogging in Gujarati in no time.


See you on my Gujarati Blog real soon. Until then ... aavjo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Simran,

    Blogger.com now enables blogging in Hindi using English - for example type 'kya' and it turns to 'kya' in Hindi when you press the tranliteration button in the toolboard.

    Check out my post on my blog on this:
    http://whowrotethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm blogging in 3 languages but unfortunately I don't know any Hindi (yet). It sounds very interesting. I would like to know some more about Hindi, just some basic stuff. Do you have a url for that?

    thanks,
    Odile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to make a series of video tutorial on gujarati blogging. The url for 2 tutorial is http://www.vishalon.net/VideoTutorial/tabid/228/Default.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to make a series of video tutorial on gujarati blogging. The url for 2 tutorial is http://www.vishalon.net/VideoTutorial/tabid/228/Default.aspx

    ReplyDelete