She Reads South Asia

SheReadsSouthAsia

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Great Recipe for Dhokla

Want to try a delicious Gujarati dish? Then you will really enjoy making and eating Dhokla. Thanks to Swapna's TASTES FROM MY KITCHEN blogspot, you can make this and so many other wonderful Indian meals. So please visit susarlas kitchen and get started today.

And for more Gujarati recipes, please visit Swapna's other site - Trupti's little chef's in the kitchen

Now,you'll have to excuse me while I go make some dhokla.

2 comments:

  1. hey simran how were the dhokla's :)

    hey check my blog www.ktima.wordpress.com
    It's an Indian entertainment blog. Hope you like it.if you wanna link exchange with my blog,then please leave a message on my blog.
    I'll be really happy to link exchange with you.

    ReplyDelete