She Reads South Asia

SheReadsSouthAsia

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Absolute Write Comment Chain #3

It's time for the Absolute Write Comment Chain #3. Starting November 1st, we have to leave a comment on each blog and do it within a week - that's 10 blogs, 7 days. Here are the participants:

Resources for Emotional Well-Being
Marilyn's Royal Blog
Karen Mary A Writer's Blog
West of Mars
Secret Government EGGO Project
A Fatman and His Dog
The Working Writer's Coach
The Road Less Travelled
Gillian's Food History
Everything Indian that's me ;-)
A View From The Waterfront

Please join us in visiting their pages and leaving a comment or two. See you there.

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you off the absolute write's forum post on the comment chain. I thought it was interesting so I've been checking out the participants. I like your blog... you've got a lot of links that sound pretty interesting too!

    :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the links!

    I won't count this as my post for your blog, I'll find another post as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for the shameless plug! What a great idea; I think I may steal the idea and do it myself. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thanks so much Rashenbo! Glad you enjoyed your visit. Come back often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anytime Susan you're welcome and go for it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete