She Reads South Asia

SheReadsSouthAsia

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Indian Curry for Headaches?

A friend of mine, will call him "Raj", has been having headaches lately and I've been trying to find him a good natural cure. Since he's already Indian, I'm sure he'll appreciate this post and hopefully it will help. I'll be trying it myself, but please feel free to let me know what you think and if it's worked for you.

I just came across this article about using Indian Curry for Headaches. Thanks to Lotus who had the link to Hindu Mommy. Of course I have to thank Bhaswati who had the link to my blog where Lotus found me in the first place. Thanks to all three of you.

6 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Simran. I'm really glad I found your blog (thanks, Bhaswati!). Don't you just love the blogosphere? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's so sweet of you, Simran and Lotus, to thank me. I did nothing but got kudos. THANK YOU, both! And hey, that's a cool article. Thanks for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good, both of you deserve kudos for all your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard that about curries and headaches before. I wonder if this is why my headaches decreased so much after moving to Sri Lanka and eating curries nearly every day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That could very well be Laurie. Did you have some after reading this? Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete