She Reads South Asia

SheReadsSouthAsia

Monday, June 05, 2006

Contest

Hi all,

I just entered a contest on Associated Content and would appreciate it
if you could help me out. I need as many people as possible to read
the story and/or comment on it. The stories with the most views will
be judged by AC for the win. The winner gets $100 and so does their
favorite charity. I've chosen one in India.

If you can help, that would be great. Thank you in advance. Enjoy the
story, let me know what you think and please pass the link on to
others.

My Wedding Story

2 comments:

  1. Nice story. However, I do not know why you don't update your blog regularly. Try to do it more often. You have good writing skill. Please update the blog more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Razib. I really do need to update the blog more often. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete