She Reads South Asia

SheReadsSouthAsia

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Writing, writing and more writing

I've been writing so many things, assignments, my novel, website updates and e-mails that I haven't been able to sit down and get this blog writing started. But here I am - finally!

My job as copy editor and contributing writer for Bollyvista, besides maintaining my Shah Rukh Khan page and writing articles and posts for Shah Rukh's Official Home/Forum Asian Outlook keeps me busy during the late night hours.

Writing for various India periodicals such as Namaskar India(online soon), Lokvani and India New England , content writing, along with participating in NaNoWriMo to write a novel in a month's time and doing the PR work for 'The Ashram' (please see my articles link) and various volunteer efforts and meetings keep my daytime hours filled.

When do I sleep you ask? Sleep is a precious commodity, which I don't receive enough of, but I'm trying to fit that into my life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment